Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Process

Sometimes we fail....

I have been aggressively pursuing finishing several things at once this past two months, and although progress has been made on most fronts, I have not delivered, and I am sorry.

Several things have gone well, more songs loaded to iTunes and CD Baby, progress in production and more blogging, and a new single from Buried Thoughts to radio (much tracking to be done) but I have not the finished production I desired for new material.

So where from here? A renewed commitment to keep working. I spoke with a music director from radio today and put it simply. I am like most Canadian musicians, doing it for the love, and hoping the incremental work will one day build into something of significance.

It s a process of love, and although delayed, I am still on it, and will soldier on!!

More soon, I promise.

Posted via email from Cliff Cline

No comments: