Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Story Behind the Song "I Want To Tell You"

A love song for February seemed appropriate. I Want To Tell You is very simply a few highlights about the journey my wife and I have been on for the last 13 plus years! There is a mention of Benny's Bagels in Kitsilano for all of my Vancouver friends!! How is that for s simple story behind the song.

I have to tell you, I am really please with this song from a production standpoint. One of the goals for this year is to challenge myself with the monthly deadline to increase my creativity and chops as it pertains to writing and producing. I am definitely growing.

Hey if you like it, check out "I'm Right Here" on my Buried Thoughts CD from a year ago. Jazzy love song, again for 'me bride!

Posted via email from Cliff Cline

No comments: